I am a software engineer and physicist. Currently working at sennder.com
Here are some of my side projects (some of them in collaboration with others):
- Polen.pl, a blog about Poland in German language.
- The Pennytoken specification, an attempt at an open standard of user-friendly micropayments.
- A useful tool for dealing with LHCb particle event types.
- An Android app for the Technische Universität Dresden.
- A question and answer website for the LHCb experiment, using the open-source question2answer platform.